Skip To Main Content

High School Transcript Request Information

Any student who has turned 18, graduated or transferred from Gateway High School, and needs to obtain their high school transcript must send a written request to:

Gateway Regional High School
 c/o Counseling Office
12 Littleville Road, Huntington, MA 01050  
  • The letter must include your year of graduation, date of birth, name that you attended Gateway under (this includes Maiden Names as well as any other name changes), address (physical and/or email) of where to send it, a phone number or email address in case we need to contact you, and a $5.00 fee for each transcript.  
  • The $5.00 fee must be paid by cash, check or money order at time of request-check/money order can be made out to GRSD.  
  • A  form can be completed in the counseling office and the $5.00 fee can be paid at that time by cash, check or money order.   
  • We DO NOT take credit cards
  • If further information on this process is needed please feel free to call the counseling office at 413-685-1107.